Monday, March 30, 2009

Pictures! Real, honest to goodness, high quality Pictures!

I am immensely enjoying writing this blog, despite slow internet connections and the surprising and unfortunate abundance of poor image quality when I upload my pictures. Happily, I just put several of me and Matt's photographs onto my google account, which is accessible to any and all as long as they're willing! Three albums so far - Barcelona, Rural Spain, and France.

http://picasaweb.google.com/jenniferhauf

Hopefully I'll get a bit of a beefier entry in before we leave here this weekend. Enjoy your night!

LOVE J & M

1 comment:

  1. Jenny and Matt,
    I loved ALL the photographs. Thanks so much for sharing! What a wonderful LIFe you two are expereincing..It is absolutely Breathtaking!
    Gale

    ReplyDelete